Monday, July 18, 2011

Lazy Monday

What the hell is wrong with me? Five days without new posts? Oh crap! I mean, I been thinking a lot of things lately that I cannot make up my mind. Or maybe I'm just too lazy to write. Yeah, right, I'm too lazy. I've been thinking of writing about Ubuntu 11.04 (Natty Narwhal), you know, technical stuffs, its pros and cons, which I'm sure some of you, fanboys, will find it entertaining or annoying, but then I dunno how and where to start. And then, I'm sure, I'm gonna forget that I will write something and instead do something less productive and waste time. Thank you so much for that, INTERNET!

Better yet, am gonna write about PROCRASTINATION. This one-word, fifteen-letter sucker and everyone's ultimate sin. And to quote J.R.R. Tolkien:
“It’s a job that’s never started that takes the longest to finish.” 

Aha! and yes, I'm gonna write about procrastination, maybe tomorrow or next week. Anyway, so much for this laziness and procrastination BS, I'm gonna leave you with this song from Johnoy Danao. Enjoy! :)

14 comments:

Mai Yang said...

haha! why not listen to Bruno Mars koi? you know, "The Lazy Song" that suits you well. hahaha! anyway, I listend to his covers "Johnoy Danao"
-whoooooah! nipilit kos "love the way you lie" nya na cover! woooooow! hahaha!
Pinoy ni sya?

dwizzt said...

i don't like bruno mars, so mainstream..hahahaha... yeah, the best kaau iyang covers bah? uu pinoy na xa.. :D

diamondR said...

Ok lang yan. just keep on going and have fun.

dwizzt said...

thank you sir! :)

Daniel said...

nice stuff, keep it up!

Shaw W. said...

Change the blog to "why so lazy?"

Daniel Li said...

Lazy lazy lazy. Just how I like it!


+following and supporting 

Devourisclutch said...

Lol dont worry about it ") I was kinda wondering when you were gonna continue posting again haha. 

dwizzt said...

awesome idea.. +1 internets

i almost LOLed  man. but nope, i'll stick to why so random.  :D

dwizzt said...

Hahaha, seriously man, I thought no one's reading, so I decided not to update daily. Anyway, thanks for following. :)

Mai Yang said...

I'm reading kaya koi!

TimBowen said...

They say sloth is a sin....however the great Bob Dobbs teaches us that slack is holy and  magical. http://www.subgenius.com/ HAIL BOB! EMBRACE YOUR HOLY SLACK!

dwizzt said...

hahahaaha, thank you mai for the motivation. LOL

dwizzt said...

Thanks man, that was an awesome link. I gotta read that later. Also, thanks for the FB invite. :)

Post a Comment