Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tenacious Tuesday

This afternoon, I chatted with my best bud about getting a domain for my blog and since he's working in a domain  and web hosting company, he decided to help me out on the registration. Everything went smoothly while I was on the process of registering, but when I was about to checkout (using Paypal) something went wrong. I forgot that my Paypal account is unverified and since that account was inactive for a while, I decided not to verify it yet. So, I registered for an online bank account, gathered all the requirements and went directly to the bank. As I was about to give my requirements, I noticed that this teller is unhappy. I have no idea what her problems are but her approach to the clients seems so offbeat.

I'm sorry, we just want your money.


So, I gave her the requirements and my sweetest smile (I was smashing her face with a jackhammer, mentally). She proceeded on checking the requirements, she looked then at me and smiled sarcastically. She then said, "Sir, I'm sorry but this requirements are invalid. You need to provide an updated clearance and ID." I was like, "OMGWTFBBQ! Your site didn't even mentioned about using updated or new requirements." So, I took all the requirements back and exited the bank like a single fuck was not given. But I'm not giving up. To the  Gringotts teller, I'll be back and get ready for my wrath. Avada kedavra!

18 comments:

Shaw W. said...

Funny post

Blorriepoes said...

omg wtf bbq~!?

Jessica Thompson said...

Lol! Hit me back, alphabetalife.blogspot.com

-E- said...

dude, why do you want a domain?

Mai Yang said...

that is an SOP, to give a valid requirements-valid=updated! hahahaha! imu unta giingnan na nag parehas lang mo dagwai atong naa sa harry potter! hahahaha!

dwizzt said...

it's like saying OMGWTF but tastier. 

dwizzt said...

online project man and hopefully for this blog, soon.

dwizzt said...

hahahaahaha lagi nah, balikan ra nako next week. imbis excited na kaau ko mopalit na :D

Mai Yang said...

tastier?! lol. 

dwizzt said...

yeah! you know, BBQ. :))

dwizzt said...

thank you Shaw :)

Devourisclutch said...

Haha awesome story! I had the same problem once at the DMV, Ill be back there in a few months, they will also feel my wrath as well haha, assholes these days!

dwizzt said...

yeah, red tape sucks big time.

The Game Store Guy said...

Sounds like you were both probably having a bit of an off day. :/

dwizzt said...

Yeah, and she was like the Gringgots teller and I'm Voldemort.

I Love MTG said...

Great post.
+follow

diamondR said...

bakit naman siya ganon .na imagine ko ang mukha niya swak na swak ang  picture na napili mo sa kanyang imahin.

but in anyway dahil nasa matinong pagiisip ako ngayon. I would say na malaking accomplishment ang magagawa mo kung ikaw ang gagawa ng paraan to change it. to make it positive.imagine you came back bringing something like a flower or whatever na may buong katapatan. Ano kaya ang mangyayari? Magic.

Anonymous said...

裸聊网站 , cf美女角色裸身视频 , 夫妻真人秀聊天室 , 免费真人秀视频聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室

Post a Comment